You will be notified of your child’s acceptance on March 10, 2017. Once your child has been accepted, you will have one week (March 17, 2017) to return the necessary documents, the registration fee, and the deposit in order to secure your child’s place in the class.
In order to secure your child’s space in the class, you will need to:
- Submit registration components by March 17, 2017, including:
- Registration Information form
- Non-refundable one-time registration fee ($75) and non-refundable deposit ($500)
- Tuition Agreement, signed and initialed by both parents (as applicable)
- Direct Debit Authorization form
- All of the above (registration form, fee, deposit, tuition agreement, direct debit form) is due in the school office on March 17, 2017 or one week after your child has been accepted into the program.
- If you are seeking financial aid, you should not submit a Tuition Agreement, but instead submit all other above documents along with the Financial Aid application, copies of your tax forms, and BASIC Fund aid form for those seeking financial aid. Yearly funding forms will also be expected if financial aid is provided by the school. Financial Aid applications are due with registration materials in lieu of the tuition agreement. Copies of your 2016 taxes must be submitted with your application.
- If your child is coming from another school, official transcripts will be requested at the point when your child has been accepted.
- Enrollment is accepted year-round as long as space is available.
Hilldale School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, or national or ethnic origin. All students are welcome and encouraged to apply.